- Completion of 1st year course by 1st week of March.
- Revision & preparation for class examination.
- Class examination and result publication by 19th March.
- Teaching of 2nd year course from 20th March to 31st May (nearly two & half months).
- Summer vacation in June.
- Re-opening of College for 2nd year teaching in July.
- Finishing 2nd year course by end of October.
- Test examination, result publication and revision to start from 2nd week of November (nearly three & half months).
- Revision for CHSE Exam.: Two and half months duration on course revision, extensive writing of CHSE model questions, Unit tests, Comprehensives tests, VSTs.
- Integrated Teaching i.e. both council and entrance level for IIT, AIEEE, CBSE, OJEE, ENG/MED for the full two years of +2 science.
- Morning Yoga at 6 O'clock.
- Self study and Tiffin in between with residential teachers' supervision till 8.30 AM.
- Forenoon theory classes 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- Lunch break.
- Afternoon session: 2.00 to 4.00 PM (Entrance classes/Computer programme class/Spoken english class/Personality development sessions).
- Afternoon games and sports.
- Evening prayer and "ANUCHINTA"(moral teaching sessions/head lines news/IQ enhancement sessions): 6.00 PM.
- Evening tuition and self study guided by residential tutors 6.30 to 10.00 PM.
- Dining and recreation at TV room.
- Wake up in the morning at 5.30 AM.
Two more certificates besides CHSE Certificate, one on Computer programme and another on Spoken English in collaboration with National Level Institutes and OXBRIDGE, which will be helpful in career planning .